Random Facts List 7
Human minds are naturally curious, and always searching for an answers for unusual things. There are so many amazing things that exist in this planet. Some of them are cool, some of them are awesome, some of them are wired and some will make you speechless.In this list I am going to write down another 25 awesome facts which will cover every subject on this universe.This is Random Facts List 7. And if you missed the previous list, Interesting Random Fact list 6, you can read it from above link.
- Interesting Facts About One of The Best Movie Ever Made,Inception.
- Interesting Amazing Facts About Fear.
- Some Interesting, Lesser Known Facts About Water List 2.
- Cold Welding is a incredible phenomenon used to describe the fact that whenever two pieces of metal in outer space touch each other, they are more or less permanently stuck together. While welding usually requires heat. This doesn’t happen on Earth because of the air and water found between the pieces.
- Half Life 2 considered as one of the greatest game of all time. Guinness world records awarded half life 2 to the world record for “highest rated game of all time” 2008 gamers edition.
- When squirrels know that they are being watched by potential thieves, they will pretend to bury an acorn while actually concealing it in their mouth.
- Absolute zero , the temperature at which thermal energy is theoretically zero and which is therefore generally considered the coldest possible temperature, is -273.15°C Celsius The cosmic microwave background radiation which uniformly permeates all of space has a temperature of 2.725°K, or around -270°C.
- The tallest waterfall on earth is not Angel Falls, but a 2.2 miles high underwater waterfall called Denmark Strait Cataract located in the Atlantic ocean between Greenland and Iceland.
- When we go to sleep and enter REM (Rapid Eye Movement),our bodies become completely paralyzed as areas of the brain that control movement are de-activated. It is this that stops us falling out of bed.
- Everyone knows the video game GTA 5. The game was a huge commercial and critical success and time it is the biggest entertainment launch of all time in any medium in history.
- Also Crocodiles have by far the strongest bite of all animals, around 15 times more powerful than great white shark.
- Along with the five traditional senses of sound, sight, touch, smell and taste, humans have 15 “other senses.” These include balance, temperature, pain and time as well as internal senses for suffocation, thirst, and fullness.
- The driest place on Earth, the Atacama Desert , in Chile, is – ironically – right next to the largest water reservoir of the planet: the Pacific Ocean.
- The soft plastic headphones used on airplanes create a warm, moist environment in the ear canal that is ideal for breeding bacteria. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
- The most famous G-code for video games of all time is – up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A. The code is affectionately known as the Gamers Code. Here’s something you definitely didn’t know if you to Vogue.co.uk and type in the above code you will get a nice surprise. Genuinely not an advert there well, it kind of is but only for the Easter Egg!
- When penguin mother loses a chick, she sometimes attempts to “steal” another mother’s chick but this is rarely successful because not only does the real mother defend her chick but also because other females in vicinity assist the defending mother in keeping her chick.
- Winds ten times stronger than a hurricane on Earth swirl around Saturn’s equator reaching up to 1100 km/h and they never let up: even for a moment.
- Although everyone has the feeling of being well anchored to the ground, in reality no one is; at this very moment we are all spinning and flying quickly in space! Depending on where we are, we can rotate at a speed that can exceed 1600 km / h. In the meantime, we are moving around the sun at a speed of 100,000 km / h.
- France has conducted 210 nuclear weapon tests, more than the United Kingdom , China, India, and North Korea combined! This is scarcely a fifth of the amount conducted by the United States, however, who have conducted roughly 1,054 tests.
- Fear you’ve fried your brain with one-too-many COD matches? Your lengthy sessions may have equipped you with some unexpected mental skills. A research paper published in Current Biology found that the decision making skills of 18 to 25-year-olds who played action-shooter gamers such as COD were faster than those of a group who had played strategic games such as The Sims 2.
- Hyenas have very powerful digestive system with highly acidic fluids which makes them capable of eating and digesting their entire prey, including skin, teeth, horns and bones.
- We know that oceans cover 70% of the planet, but the truth is that we have only explored 5% of them. Experts estimate that there are between 5 and 100 million species on Earth, but the man was able to identify only 2 million. There is still so much to discover.
- Each person has a unique tongue print just like the fingerprints and Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people do.
- Since Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare , every entry in the Call of Duty series has claimed a spot in the top 40 best selling video games of all time. The highest entry to the list is 2009’s Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 , claiming the 9th spot with total sales of 28.5 million.
- While hibernating, little brown bats can reduce their heart rate from 200 to 20 beats per minute and can even stop breathing for approximately 45 minutes. This state of regulated hypothermia allows the bats to survive through periods of food scarcity and can last from a few hours to a few months.
- The Hiroshima bombs released 84 trillion joules of energy. A supernova releases 125,000 trillion trillion times as such.
- Earth’s got a heartbeat that can be felt in space. The beat is a quasi standing electromagnetic wave that beats fundamentally at around 8 cycles per second. Around a thousand lightning strikes that strike earth every moment, excite these electromagnetic resonances, called Schuman resonances (SR) in the cavity between the lower ionosphere and earth’s surface.
- The world’s deadliest recorded earthquake occurred in 1557 in central China, more than 830,000 people were killed.
- 40 Awesome Facts About Observable Universe That You Love To Know.
- Amazing Facts About Animals List 2.
Glad to see you here. Keep checking everydaysfacts.com for more amazing facts. Please don’t forget to share this knowledge in your network. Thanks..!!